Enterprise Content Management
- Personalized and shared site dashboards - customizing the user's view by selecting and displaying key information,
- Site Activity Feed - it allows for actual tracking of the project status (who, where and when was the most active in working on which document,
- Advanced search engine - sufficient searching for co-workers in similar roles, in order to share knowledge,
- Reuse of best practices - it helps with effectively retaining and sharing knowledge and experience, which a company has already gained,
- Generating content in any editor - Office packages, blogs, wikis etc.,
- Content integration with external blog systems, like: WordPress, TypePad, etc.,
- Managing discussions on a particular topic, file or document,
- Content Tagging,
- Site Calendar - personal and shared team calendar with a notification system.
Document Content Management
- Simple archiving system provides version control mechanism and prevents others from overwriting a document,
- Shared drive - all content is available via a shared drive (free repository) and can be authorized and viewed by any tool,
- Advanced search engine allows searching across multiple Alfresco repositories and external wikis, blogs and news feeds,
- Integration with popular office suites, as: Office Microsoft Office, OpenOffice.org etc.,
- Integration with other portal content management systems,
- Any content application can be rapidly developed and shared,
- Social tagging - it improves content integration and tag-based searching.
Web Content Management
- Designing simple websites by drag and-drop method, using precreated templates,
- Possibility of creating own templates,
- Version control system of all sites,
- Simply preview in-context changes to any web page or web application,
- Easy web content updating,
- Integration with other web content management systems.
- Organization of image files (which are used to create invoices, billings, contracts, paper mails etc.) in a free repository,
- Advanced image searching by localization, author, attributes or category,
- Automatic e-mail and RSS notification,
- Flexible Workflow,
- Automatic correction of image files.